This beautiful Resort is located in a Peninsula called El Mogote, just across from La Paz bay. It is surrounded by 8 miles of secluded beach, perfect sunset spot, its calm waters are ideal for swimming, kayaking or SUPs. The Sea around it is a sanctuary for Dolphins and Whale Sharks. The Beach at el Mogote is visited every year by Sea Turtles that come to lay their eggs; the residents protect the nests, and when once they hatch, help the little ones get to the ocean. If you are lucky to be here during turtle release you are welcome to join us!
- One large pool with jacuzzi by the condos, and a second pool at the houses.
- "Survivor" Pool Bar & Restaurant, serving delicious dishes and cocktails, is located by the pool at the condos. They cook your catch too! Open 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Private dinners in your condo or home are available. See more here.
- 18th Hole Golf Course, designed by Arthur Hills. Renters get 10% discount on Tee Times. For more information check the golf club web page here.
- Kayaks and Paddle boards are available by the beach
- Two hard surface Tennis Courts
The boat to Paraiso del Mar departs from Marina Cortez, it is free of charge and it is a very pleasant 10 minute ride over, once you are at our pier we take you in a van to your condo or house. The boat runs every half hour in high season and every hour in low season, starting at 7:00 am to 10:30 pm or 11:30 pm depends on the season.
Marina Cortez is located very close to downtown, it is surrounded by Restaurants that open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, sports bars, coffee shops and a mini market. Some banks, super markets and local mercados are at a short drive.